Green Circle - Available
- The salesperson must change themselves to available (green circle) in order to receive any incoming lead.
Green Ring - Available but engaged
- When an available salesperson accepts an incoming lead, the app will automatically turn to available but engaged (green ring) status.
- This status also appears when a salesperson is attending to an existing lead while in an available mode to ensure that there will be no new incoming lead coming in.
Yellow Circle - Away
- The app will be automatically set to away (yellow circle) status at the start of the routing hours.
- The away status can be also set by the salesperson when they are not available to take the leads.
- The app status will turn to away status automatically after the salesperson missed three incoming leads consecutively.
Yellow Ring - Away but engaged
- The app will change to the away but engaged (yellow ring) status when a salesperson is attending an existing lead while he is on away status.
Red Circle - Connecting
- A red circle signifies that there is no WiFi or mobile data connections.
- The salesperson should need to check on their data connections and refresh the app before using it.
Red Ring - Connecting but engaged
- Red ring represents that the app is connecting to the WiFi or mobile data but the salesperson is engaged by updating their existing leads.
Black Circle - Off Routing Hours
- Black circle signifies that it is off routing hours and there will be no leads will be routed to the salesperson.