Yellow Circle - Away
- The app is automatically set to Away (yellow) mode at the start of the routing hours or can be set Away by the salesperson when they're not available to take incoming leads.
Yellow Ring - Away (Engaged)
Green Circle - Available
- The salesperson must toggle status to Available (green) every day in order to receive incoming leads. The app status will also be set to Away after missing three incoming leads.
Green Ring - Available (Engaged)
- When an available salesperson accepts an incoming lead, the app status will turn to Available (Engaged). This happens also when a salesperson is attending to an existing lead while in Available mode. No new incoming lead should come in in this mode.
Red Circle - Connecting...
- A red circle signifies the lack of mobile data or WiFi connection. Please check your connections and try the app again.
Red Ring - Connecting... (Engaged)
- However, a salesperson can still do updates on the leads during the Connecting mode.
Black Circle - Off Routing Hours
- If app status is Black, it is off-routing hours. During which, no leads will be routed to any salesperson. Go spend time with your family and friends.
Lock Icon - New
- The New status shows that it is either a newly created, deactivated account, or logged out account.