- There are two types of Tag which can be used in SalesCandy mobile application and manager portal.
How to create Tag (Action/Event) in Manager Portal:
There are two types of Tag in SalesCandy mobile app and manager portal:
1. Action Tags
- Used to tag actions other than Call and SMS on the App. Allows tracking of actions outside of SalesCandy app and can be viewed in reports.
Examples: #WhatsApp, #Email, #WeChat
- Super Manager can create a new action tag by going under 'Account Setting -> Tag -> Click the Purple Add Button -> Create New Tag
- The salesperson needs to click the tag button (tag icon) after updating a lead through the action tag on SalesCandy mobile app.
*For a demo video of Salesperson updating a lead action tag usage kindly click this link : https://youtu.be/sFgvVPZ3vQ
2. Event Tags
- Used to tag leads who were present at certain events or venues. Can be viewed in reports.
- Super Managers can create a new action tag on the Manager Portal by going under 'Account Setting -> Tag -> Click the Purple Add Button -> Create New Tag.
- Be sure to brief sales teams ahead of each event on which #EventTag to use.
Examples: #PJSalesGallery, #RayaOpenHouse2017, #MarchRoadShow