There are two types of Tags which can be used in SalesCandy Mobile App and Manager Portal.
1. Action Tag
- The Action tag is used for actions taken by salesperson other than Call and SMS on the App.
- This allows tracking of actions outside of SalesCandy App and can be viewed/tracked in reports.
Examples: #WhatsApp, #Email, #WeChat, #Line and etc
2. Event Tag
- The Event Tag is used to distinguish on the lead who register or attends an Event, Exhibition, Sales Gallery, College Open Day and etc.
- This makes easier for your Marketing Team to track whether the established campaign was effective and this information can be viewed/tracked in the report.
- Ensure that the Manager briefs their Salesperson to use the correct Event Tag prior to the event.
Examples: #PJSalesGallery, #ChristmasOpenHouse2017, #MarchRoadShow, #Edufair2018 and etc
The Salesperson will have to click the Tag icon in their Mobile App to view the list of Event and Action Tag for the Salesperson to update a lead through SalesCandy Mobile App.
How to create Tag (Action/Event) in Manager Portal.
1. The manager needs to ensure that they create the new tag and tie up to the exact Action or Event tag type.
2. Mixing up in Action or Event Tag creation would mess up the Project CPX report.