We have successfully rolled out v1.2 on 26th December 2017 at night. The new and upgraded features have been added in both mobile app and manager portal.
- New metrics have been added to the dashboard with direct links to the more information.
- Additional lead source information, namely original source, will be displayed under lead details.
- CandyRegistration, a new lead source type, has been added for walk-in registration.
- Lead Import has been added to the left menu, with advanced import, for new import features.
- Option to disable automated SMS notifications during Lead Import.
- Enhancement on complete action log syncing between mobile app and manager portal.
- All manual lead sources have been consolidated into single lead source type.
- Support of activation, deactivation and archiving of Projects, Lead Source, Leads, Salesperson, Sales Team, Tag.
- Batch lead management feature
- Support of multiple Super Manager in same account.
- Change of reporting format and introduction of two new reports - Project Lead Performance and Project CPX.
- Support of automated reporting to be sent to an email address.
- Salesperson app status tracking
- Star and unstar leads for better filtering and easier leads look-up
- When a lead is won, salesperson can now continue to contact the lead for documents follow-up without action status update.
- Allow event tag for new lead creation in Registration
- Individual salesperson device setting has been added to customize automated SMS settings
- Dismiss all feature has been added in Notification
- Greetings notification with number of unassigned leads in the queue will be sent to salesperson when routing starts everyday
- Bug fixes and UX/UI enhancement