In some industries, the two-tier sales process is used to filter the leads. The telemarketers will be the main key person to call and qualify a lead before the salesperson contacts and solicit the prospective client to buy their product.
Here is how you can use SalesCandy for the two-tier sales process;
1. Create a project under manager portal
2. Create 2 sales teams:-
- Telemarketing Team
- Field Sales Team
3. Add those respective salespersons to their designated team.
4. Set the routing chances for each assigned salesperson as 100% for Telemarketing Team and 0% for each salesperson assigned under Field Sales Team.
The reason being that the Telemarketing Team's salesperson routing chance needs to be set to 100% as all the submitted leads will be routed to this team. However, they will be no leads routed to the Field Sales Team and that is why the salesperson's routing chance needs to be set at 0%.
5. Add both the Telemarketing and Field Sales Teams under the project created. Both the teams have to be parked under the same project as the Telemarketing Team will need to transfer leads to Field Sales Team.
6. The lead will be only routed to the Telemarketing Team as the routing chance has been set accordingly to 100%
7. Once the lead has been qualified by the Telemarketing team, the lead can be then transferred to the Field Sales Team to contact the clients and sell their products.