Please be advised that we will be releasing a new rollout, v2.1 on 02nd July 2018 at 09:30 pm. We would appreciate if you please logout and login to your manager portal tomorrow morning to view the changes.
Kindly refer to the below list of enhanced features during this rollout.
1. Enhancing the offline lead source where the super manager will be able to add additional fields to be mapped
2. Enhancing the FB Marketing API lead source with multiple project routing
3. Improvising on CandyPixel lead source setup, which will have an option to enable Adblocker message to be displayed on their landing page or microsite to inform the user to turn off adblocker and refresh the page before submitting their information
4. We are introducing a new feature called "CandyNumber". This is a feature where a virtual number will be created and added to billboards, press, magazine and other offline sources and when a lead calls the number for an enquiry, the lead information will be captured and routed to the salesperson
5. Adding additional fields to be mapped for advanced lead import
6. Allowing to create a new lead with invalid phone numbers
7. Adding two new reports for managers; salesperson app status and hourly report
8. Enhancing the selection of dates for report settings and lead management
9. Enabling changes to the lead status
10. Enabling to perform bulk transfer of leads to a particular "Sales Team" on top of the "Project Queue" leads.
11. Enabling to transfer the leads to a different project
12. Adding “Total Active Salesperson” in the respective project under Dashboard
13. Allowing manager portal to be logged in using OTP verification sent through user's email address
14. Removing the “Lead Acceptance Timeout” setting and set the “45 seconds" as default
15. Introducing API integrator which allows setup on custom API end points between clients system and SalesCandy
16. Improving on UX/UI designs
Please sign in to leave a comment.