The Manager Portal
1. Go to the Manager Portal and click on the Lead Source under the Account Settings.
2. Click on the '+' icon on your top right and select on the Facebook Marketing API.
3. Fill in the respective details as in the Lead Source Name, Access Token, App ID, App Secret, Form ID and select the designated Project for the lead source.
4. Click "Add" once fill in all the respective details. Then a pop-up action box appears as the 'Lead Source' added and click 'OK'.
5. Once the Lead Source added, you will need to submit a test lead from the live Facebook Ads or from the Forms Library before clicking on the 'lead submitted' action button.
How To Send Test Lead : The Facebook App Form (Forms Library)
1. Go to your Facebook App Page. *You will need the Admin Access for the respective page in order to submit any test lead.*
2. Then, select on the publishing tools on the top of the header page.
3. Click on the Forms Library from the Lead Ads Forms on your left side of the column.
4. Choose the particular Form that you want to send the test lead.
5. Click on preview under the form that you will like to integrate with SalesCandy.
6. Once you have clicked the preview, a pop-up action box appears as shown below and you need to fill in the respective details as Email, Name and Phone number for the test lead and then click submit.
7. Once you have submitted a test lead, go to the Lead Source in manager portal and click on the 'Lead Submitted' action button.
8. If a test lead was sent from the Forms Library, one test lead per submission is allowed and wait for the test lead to be captured for mapping. If the test lead is not captured, a pop-up action box will appear as below. You can only resend the test lead if the test lead is not captured for mapping.
Click 'ok' and go back to your Facebook Form library.
9. Before the resubmission of the test lead, you need to click on the preview under the form that you will like to integrate with SalesCandy from the Forms Library and select Developer Testing Tools.
10. Once you have clicked the Developer Testing Tools, it will direct to Leads Ads Testing Tool as shown below. You need to click the drop-down icon and select the Page, the Preview Form and then click the 'Delete lead' button.
11. Once you have deleted the lead, select the preview form, submit a new test lead and select again the 'Lead Submitted' action button in Lead Source of the manager portal. Repeat all step from 5-11 until the test lead can be captured by the system.
1. Once the system captures the test lead, a pop-up action box will appear as shown below. You will need to fill in the 'Not Assigned' field as Name, Phone, and Email as shown below. Then click on the 'Save & Activate' or 'Update' action button once you have selected the input fields.
2. Please make sure select the correct input in lead input field as you can't amend the lead input fields once you have updated.