Please be advised that we will be releasing a new version rollout, v2.1.1-74 on 30th October 2018 at last night. This is a completely revamped new mobile app, appreciate if you please uninstall the current SalesCandy app, v1.2.14 and proceed to Google Play Store to search for SalesCandy and download our new app.
Kindly refer to the below list of enhanced features during this rollout.
- Improved on overall app stability.
- Enhanced on the UX/UI design on lead screen for overdue leads by using the triangle warning icon.
- Improvised the app settings where the salesperson will need to take action once the new incoming lead is accepted or else they will not be able to press the back button to quit the app as there will be a pop-up notification to remind them to take action on the accepted lead.
- Improved the app's smart alert notification feature as when a salesperson will be able to view the lead information immediately once they clicked the smart alert notification.
- Enhanced on the app changed lead status feature. When Salesperson scrolls down the leads and updates action status for the lead from the bottom of the list, the lead screen will be redirected to the lead where the salesperson stopped at the bottom rather than redirecting to the updated top screen again.
- The salesperson will be able to refresh the app by just pulling down the lead screen.
- Enhanced on the salesperson's app status feature whereby the salesperson's current app status will appear on their phone notification bar.
- Enhanced multiple stackable single lead page where if there is an incoming call while updating an action status, the incoming call's action status would be on top and followed by the previous lead process. If the salesperson is on Bluetooth/ speaker/ earphone, they can switch to the SalesCandy app to update the previous lead while on the incoming call.
- Improvised the app status when logged in to the app, the app status would reflect as “Connecting…” while connecting to the server and after connected, the status will automatically change to “Away". Then, the salesperson will be able to toggle their app status to change it to “Available”.
- Fixed the chronology of SMS conversation log to be synced with the action log.
- Enhanced on the lead transfer feature where the notification would be removed from notification listing after the lead has been transferred.
- Fixed the action status where during calls, to or from leads (within the app or outside the app), would be navigable and once calls ends, the action status update will pop-up.
- Enhanced status update by checking the app after each status update if there is any other pending action status update and show the screen if there are any pending status updates
- Enhanced the notification screen by preloading with the most recent 100 notification meanwhile all notifications will be saved in the local device until uninstallation.
- Restricted access where the salesperson will not be able to create, transfer or request a transfer without an internet connection.
- Changed the default avatar to a monotone icon colour.
- Introduced three new languages in Vietnamese, Thai and Bahasa Indonesia for the app.
- Changes on overall UX/UI designs.
- Fixed on app crash issue where error 'Unfortunately SalesCandy has stopped' pops up.
- Fixed on null message issue where notification 'You have 1 unread SMS from a lead for null' received.
Please sign in to leave a comment.