Please be advised that we have released a new rollout, v2.1.7 on 18th December 2018 morning. Kindly refer to the below list of bugs which has been fixed during this rollout.
1. Enhanced on the date time handling that causes inconsistent reporting of lead acceptance.
2. Improvement of the app stability
3. Fix synchronisation issue between the mobile app and manager portal where app status is shown as off routing hour even though the actual app status is available in salesperson mobile app.
As a part of being transparent to our existing clients, users and prospective clients, we chose to disclose known issues that we have yet to replicate or fix. We do this publicly such that it is in our best interest to get these issues fixed. If you could replicate any of the following issues, kindly contact our Customer Success.
1. When the lead is properly routed and accepted by the salesperson, it would not be routed to another salesperson. We are facing an issue where the leads accepted by the salesperson has been rerouted to another salesperson. Currently, there are some codings added in the current release, our development team would be monitoring the log to see if it fixes the issue.
2. When a salesperson accepted a lead, the lead routing history in manager portal is supposed to capture the lead accepted date and time by the salesperson. Currently, there is a delay from the actual lead accepted date and time with the log for some of our users.