Please be advised that we have released a new rollout, v2.1.8 on 2nd January 2019 morning. Kindly refer to the below list of features which has been upgraded during this rollout.
1. Improved lead routing mechanism to ensure only one lead routed to a salesperson in a given time window (3 minutes) to avoid 'Lead Has Taken', 'Invalid Lead State', 'Lead Has Been Accepted' and 'Duplicate Lead Action' error.
2. Improved rerouting speed of a lead that was declined to the next available salesperson instantaneously
3. Added detailed performance measurement logging to enable improved analysis for Salesperson App Status history.
4. Enhanced new Candypixel version 2.3 to allows SalesCandy to accommodate various user-specific requirements when implementing CandyPixel on their websites with minimal changes required to the base CandyPixel code.
5. Improved the Facebook lead integration where the test leads capturing duration is shorten for the mapping and also improved on the simple rate limiter to reduce app limit exceeded errors.