Please be advised that we have released a new rollout, v2.1.11 on 14th February 2019 evening. Kindly refer to the below list of bugs and enhancement, which have been made in this rollout.
1. Reactivated Smart Alert Notification setup from the backend where some clients did not get the notification alerts, although the Smart Alert feature has been activated in the Manager Portal.
2. Fixed the cause of the duplication lead, which has created several issues which are listed below;
i) Resubmission lead using the edited phone number causes duplication lead where two leads have been created under the same project using the same phone number.
ii) The original phone number was edited with a new number and the system disabled any lead creation using the original phone number although it was edited to a new number under the same project.
iii) Resubmission for a dropped lead status under the same project will cause duplication where the system creates it as a new lead.
3. Added additional rule for the routing hours checking as some of our clients had received leads although the routing day was deactivated.
4. Added a new feature for Advanced Lead Import where any lead imported with Event Tag and the 'Ignore Duplicate' is unticked, the existing leads which already exist in Manager Portal will be updated with the new Event Tag.
5. Improved Lead Import status by adding 'Success with Errors' to indicate that some offline leads were not imported. The user can now download the report in CSV file to view the detailed result of the status.
6. Enhanced the Lead Import feature where the interface now includes a detailed breakdown of the Lead Import result in which showing numbers of errors, resubmissions and filter the duplication, if the 'Ignore Duplicates' option was selected in the checkbox.
As a part of being transparent to our existing clients, users and prospective clients, we chose to disclose known issues that we have yet to replicate or fix. We do this publicly such that it is in our best interest to get these issues fixed. If you could replicate any of the following issues, kindly contact our Customer Success Team.
1. Inaccurate data in Salesperson Action Report for salesperson Available rate in which the total leads attended and the number of accepted leads does not match and reflected accurately. Our Development Team is currently replicating and fixing the issue. We will update the progress to the client by 28th February 2019.
2. Project Lead Performance Report that is generated for one project will be reflected as 0 digits for all the columns which is not displaying the accurate data. Our Development Team is currently fixing the issue and will update the progress by 28th February 2019.
3. Salesperson App Status Report does not reflect the accurate data obtained from salesperson Mobile App statuses throughout the respective selected date range. Our Development Team is currently fixing the issue and will update the progress by 28th February 2019.