Current Issue Under Facebook Lead Ads Lead Source
Please be advised that on the 26th February 2019 evening, we noticed that some of the Facebook Lead Ads form ID's were not pulling leads from the Facebook API although, from the backend, our API and Facebooks's API had no issues. However, the leads pulled from Facebook API were shown 0 leads although there were leads generated from Facebook. We found out this issue occurs after we received feedback from one of our client in which the leads were not in SalesCandy although the Facebook Marketing API Lead Source was successfully mapped with SalesCandy.
Root Cause of the Issue
There was a security enhancement done by Facebook where now we need to Re-request Permissions for Marketing API and Lead Ads Retrieval API. Source: https://developers.facebook.com/blog/post/2019/01/28/deadline-rerequest-api-permissions/ Please be informed that there we no notification from Facebook to our Facebook Business Page to notify us about this enhancement.
Our Technical Team and Customer Success Team are currently taking the necessary action to re-request permission for the Lead Ads Retrieval API. We would contact the person in charge on lead integration for the Facebook Lead as we may need some additional permission for us to pull the leads to SalesCandy. There are leads that did not flow in for some lead sources and currently, we are cross-checking those lead forms and would manually upload the leads via Lead Import.