Please be advised that we have released a new rollout, v2.1.12 on the 25th February 2019 night. Kindly refer to the below list of bugs and enhancement, which have been made in this rollout.
1. Improved the synchronization between Mobile App status and Manager Portal's salesperson app status accuracy.
2. Fixed synchronization issue between the server and the Manager Portal where the Won Screen details were not appearing in the Manager Portal and Mobile App.
3. Enhanced phone number validation feature by adding the county code with "+" character at the front for all the leads submitted with 0. Meanwhile, leads without 0 or the "+" character at the front of a phone number would remain as an invalid number.
4. Fixed the Optional Note issue where information that was not captured during the Advance Lead Import.
As a part of being transparent to our existing clients, users and prospective clients, we chose to disclose known issues that we have yet to replicate or fix. We do this publicly such that it is in our best interest to get these issues fixed. If you could replicate any of the following issues, kindly contact our Customer Success Team.
1. Inaccurate data in Salesperson Action Report for salesperson Available rate in which the total leads attended and the number of accepted leads does not match and reflected accurately. Our Development Team is currently replicating and fixing the issue. We will update the progress to the client by 15th March 2019.
2. Project Lead Performance Report that is generated for one project will be reflected as 0 digits for all the columns which are not displaying the accurate data. Our Development Team is currently fixing the issue and will update the progress by 15th March 2019.
3. Salesperson App Status Report does not reflect the accurate data obtained from salesperson Mobile App statuses within the selected date range. Our Development Team is currently fixing the issue and will update the progress by 15th March 2019.