Please be advised that we have released a new rollout,v2.1.8 today morning. Kindly refer to the below list of enhancements and bugs which have been fixed in this rollout.
1. Fixed the app status toggling issue which remains 'Away Engaged' after the Salesperson updated the scheduled follow-up date by clicking the pencil icon on the 'follow-up date', where now the app status will change to 'Away' status directly after the follow-up date has been modified.
2. Fixed the issue faced by some of the salesperson where they can view and edit other salesperson lead information under the same Sales team is now fixed where they can now take action only to those leads belongs to that specific salesperson.
3. Fixed the app crashing issue that occurs when the salesperson clicks on the back button while viewing the lead detail screen, where now the mobile app will not encounter any crash for the action.
4. Fixed the lead routing issue where the server will decline the leads for Salesperson who did not set their mobile phone's time and date using the automatic time setting, where now the leads will be routed as per usual based on the time and date from the server.
5. Fixed missing offline lead source under lead source dropdown that was not viewable for some of the salesperson while creating a new offline lead which is now viewable.
6. Enhanced new feature where the salesperson unable click back to quit the app, if the salesperson clicks back, it would redirect the user to the sidebar in the app.
Please sign in to leave a comment.