The Lead Source API allows SalesCandy to receive any leads submitted in client's Website, Landing Page or Microsite using API.
How to create the Lead Source API?
1. Login to our Manager Portal
2. Go to Account Settings and click on Lead Source
3. Click on the '+' on the top right and select Lead Source API: Client > SC
4. Fill up the mandatory fields,
- Lead Source Name - Fill in the respective Webpage/Landing Page/Microsite name.
E.g: SalesCandy Website API
- Lead Score - Set the lead score to 100
- Project - The respective project to be mapped
Please note that multiple project routing will not be supported under the Lead Source API at the moment.
5. Once the information has been keyed in, click 'Save and Next'
6. The system will add a Lead Source
7. API reference page will be generated which contain API connection URL, parameter and sample data which provides the below information.
A. SalesCandy API URL - The client push Lead to this URL
B. SalesCandy Account ID - The client needs to append the reflected Account ID during setup to SalesCandy API URL’s parameter “AccID”, which located the end of URL
C. Secret Key - Authentication data for parameter “ApiKey” , data send in Header Method
D. Lead Mandatory Field(s) - The compulsory Lead Detail information that should include in API content
E. Lead Optional Field(s) - Lead information that can be configured by the client in this page to decide whether to include in API content.
Please note that the Content-Type should set in JSON format for the Lead detail send to SalesCandy API.
Sample in cURL when lead send from client server :-
curl -X POST \ 'https://api.salescandy.com/LeadSource/?AccID=ACCOUNT_ID' \ -H 'ApiKey: xFmc2mIV2VnMJ0iq_h4FVtV20pdYezDFowWm3HX-VRU=' \ -H 'Content-Type: application/json' \
8. Hit the “Refresh” link to accept API call from client's webpage, once system received the data, Lead Detail, Input Captured and Original Data Received will be displayed.
API response upon receive test lead successfully:-
"Msg": "Setup Success" }
9. Click 'Verified' for the test lead in API setup form in Manager Portal to complete the setup successfully.