Please be advised that we have released a new rollout, v2.2 on 23rd May 2019 afternoon. Kindly refer to the list of new features and bugs that have been fixed in this rollout.
1. Improved lead action status update where now the salesperson would not be able to return to the home screen without updating the lead action status. Currently, when the salesperson clicks the back button after accepting the incoming lead the salesperson can go back to the home screen without taking any action towards the lead that was routed to them.
2. Fixed add to contact function where the lead's email address was saved wrongly under the lead's name column on the salesperson's device.
3. Fix the mapped field icon (clipboard icon) in the action log, where previously it did not show as the mapped fields instead shows as won lead details fields.
4. Fixed on the lead transfer icon box dialogue where currently the icon shows as claim lead when the salesperson transferring the lead to another salesperson.
1. Performance enhancement has been for the issue faced by some salesperson where they need to update the lead action status multiple times to update the follow-up details.
2. UI enhancement made for the star and unstar toggle button in the Main Activity Lead Screen page.
3. Merged the salesperson and sales team list into a single list when creating a lead.
1. Added an alert dialogue box if the salesperson made a call duration 5 seconds or less. The salesperson needs to make a call to their accepted lead for more than 5 seconds in order to update the lead.
2. Added a New Onboarding screen, login screen, and new OTP screen.
3. Added a new incoming lead screen redesign with an animated circular progress bar on decline lead button where there is no countdown of 45-second timeout design.