SalesCandy CRM API will check every minute to identify if there is an update on Lead Status, it will send Lead Detail to the client with following 3rd Party CRM API format and standard.
How to create the CRM API?
- Login to our Manager Portal
- Go to Account Settings and click on Lead Source
- Click on the '+' on the top right and select CRM API: SC > Client
- Fill up the listed 5 important information in order to push the lead details.
1. API Name - The API name
2. Lead Status to Auto Trigger API - Client needs to choose the respective lead status and fill in their CRM endpoint URL in order to trigger and receive lead information from SalesCandy
3. Authenticate - The client's endpoint authentication data for parameter ApiKey, data needs to be sent in Header method
4. Parameter - The parameter for client to identify the API request, in which data needs to be in JSON format
5. Lead Detail - The lead information that the client wants to send to their endpoint from SalesCandy, click add once chosen
6. Once filled up the information, click the Save and Next button. Then the Lead Source Added message pops up.
- The client will need to send an API test lead.
1. Lead Status to Auto Trigger API - Client needs to choose the lead status, which will trigger the client's endpoint
2. Lead Detail - Client needs to fill in the sample Lead Detail
3. Once done, click the Send API Test
- The information will trigger the client's endpoint and send the captured data back to SalesCandy.
1. Original Data Received - The client needs to identify and verify the original data received which is client CRM API endpoint response
2. Verified - Hit the verified button and complete the CRM API Lead Source and the Lead Source Added message pops up