Salesperson App Status Report provides an insight of the Salesperson's App Status for the respective date chosen.
The Sales Managers can use this report to measure the productivity of a Salesperson by tracking their Salesperson App Status for the specific chosen date. This is a static report in which the data of the report will not change over the time period.
To generate the salesperson app status report kindly follow the following steps:
1. Go to report > choose Salesperson App Status.
2. Select a date.
3. Choose the Project that you want to generate the report
- A project manager will be able to see data for projects they are managing
- A super manager will be able to see data for all projects
4. Select either a specific Salesperson or for All Salesperson.
5. Choose Group by
- No further grouping
- Sales team
To download the report, you can click either Export XLS file.
This is how the report would be downloaded :
Report Glossary :
1. Date: Date chosen for the report
2. Salesperson: The selected salesperson or all the salesperson choose from the dropdown
3. Total Routing: This is a total number of minutes which is counted based on the routing hours for the day,
E.g: 09:00 AM - 08:00 PM = 60 x 11 Hours = 660 minutes
4. Available: The total number of minutes that the salesperson was Available / Available-Engaged
5. Away: The total number of minutes the salesperson was Away / Away-Engaged
6. Disconnected: The total number of minutes the salesperson was Disconnected / Disconnected-Engaged
7. Logged out: The total number of minutes the salesperson was Logged out
8. Data: The data that makes up the graph
1 - away (yellow); 2 - available (green); 3 - off-routing (black); 4 - disconnected (red); x - no data (light grey)
By referring to the generated graph:
a. 542 minutes of Off-routing,
b. 147 minutes of Away,
c. 512 minutes of Disconnected,
d. 239 minutes off routing