Salesperson app status report provides an insight into their salesperson's app status for the selected chosen date.
The project manager and super manager can use this report to measure the productivity of a salesperson by tracking historical and real-time app status. The data in this report does not change over time.
Content of the article:
I. Report Generation
You may use the below steps to generate the report.
1. Go to Reports > choose Salesperson App Status.
2. Select a date.
3. Choose the Project that you want to generate the report.
- A project manager will be able to see data for projects they are managing.
- A super manager will be able to see data for all projects.
4. Select either a specific Salesperson or for All Salesperson.
5. Choose Group by:
- No further grouping
- Sales team
What does the app status colour represent?
Available: Salesperson is ready to receive incoming leads
Available (engaged): Salesperson is currently attending to a lead and unable to receive any new incoming leads
Away: Salesperson is not ready and does not want to receive incoming leads
Away (engaged): Salesperson is currently attending to a lead in away status
Connecting: Salesperson's phone has no network connection and the app is trying to connect
Off-routing hours: The time duration outside routing hours set by the managers and no leads will be routed during this time.
Logged-off: Salesperson has logged out of the app
No data: Time that has yet to happen if the selected date is today
This is how the report would be downloaded:
II. Report Glossary
1. Salesperson: The selected salesperson or all the salesperson choose from the dropdown.
2. Available: The total number of minutes that the salesperson was available/available (engaged).
3. Logged-off: The total number of minutes the salesperson logged off from the app.
4. Available-engaged: The total number of minutes that the salesperson was available-Engaged.
5. Away: The total number of minutes the salesperson was Away.
6. Away-engaged: The total number of minutes the salesperson was Away-Engaged.
7. Connecting: The total number of minutes the salesperson's app was trying to connect to stable WiFi or mobile, even if there is no telco network the app will change to connecting status.
8. Off-routing hours: Total minutes the salesperson was on off-routing hour.
9. No data: This means that the time that has not yet to pass if the selected date is today.
Example: if the routing hour is set from 9 am till 5 pm, when you generate the report 10 am, the report from 10:01 am to 5 pm will fall under 'No data'.