A super manager or project manager can have an overview of lead progress and salesperson information in the dashboard.
What does the data in the dashboard means?
1. Project: The total active project in the account.
✦ Super manager will be able to view all the active project information.
✦ Project manager will be able to view only project that has been assigned to them.
2. Yesterday's new leads: Total number of new leads that came in yesterday.
3. Yesterday new assigned leads: Total number of leads that came in yesterday and assigned to a salesperson.
4. Total active salesperson: Real-time information on total number of active salesperson for in the project.
5. Available salesperson: Real-time information on total number of available salesperson in the project.
6. Away salesperson: Real-time information on total number of away salesperson in the project.
7. Current unassigned new leads: Real-time information of list of new leads which is yet to be assigned to any salesperson.
8. Current leads pending first action: Real-time information of total number of leads which has been accepted by salesperson but yet to perform any action on the lead.
9. Overdue lead follow-up: Real-time information on the total number of leads the salesperson has yet to follow-up in a timely manner.
10. Yesterday's dropped leads: The total number of leads that were dropped yesterday.
Please sign in to leave a comment.