SalesCandy allows those leads enquired through Facebook to be pulled into our system through Facebook Marketing API lead source. In order to integrate with client's Facebook Ads and our system.
Please ensure that you are the 'Admin' of the respective business page. If you are not the page Admin, you will need to request the 'Admin' access from an existing page 'Admin'.
1. Go to the respective business page on Facebook.
2. Click on the Settings on the top right of the page.
3. Click on the Page Roles.
4. Check your access in the Existing Page Roles column.
How to check Bussiness Setting before integration
1. Click on the URL : https://business.facebook.com/
2. Ensure you are admin on Facebook Bussiness Setting
3. Under Integration tab, please add in yourself to have access under Lead retrieval
4. Under Business Settings > Integrations > Lead Access > CRMs -> Add App SalesCandy® LMS
How to integrate the company's Facebook pages to SalesCandy.
1. Go to the Manager Portal under the Settings, choose Facebook integration > + > Create new integration
2. Log in to your Facebook's account
3. Choose Change Setting > Choose Facebook page > Turn on all the options to allow integration
4. If all permissions are given to SalesCandy, a dialog box shows that the integration is successful
If not all permission are given to SalesCandy, a dialog box shows that the integration has failed, please go back to the top of Step 1 to re-integrate
How to create lead source
1. Go to Settings > Lead sources > + > Facebook lead ads
2. Choose the Facebook page, the Facebook form you want to integrate, fill in the respective details as in the Lead Source Name and select the designated Project for the lead source.
3. Once the Lead Source added, you will need to submit a test lead from the live Facebook Ads or from the Forms Library before clicking on the 'Next' action button.
How To Send Test Lead : The Facebook App Form (Forms Library)
1. Go to https://developers.facebook.com/tools/lead-ads-testing/, click the drop-down icon and select the Page
2. Select the preview form, submit a test lead and select the 'Next' action button in Lead Source of the manager portal.
3. Choose "Track status" to check the delivery status of the test lead. If the test lead is not captured, check the status of the leads. Repeat all steps to check Business Setting, resend the test lead if the test lead is not captured for mapping.
1. Once the system captures the test lead, a pop-up action box will appear as shown below. You will need to fill in the 'Not Assigned' field as Name, Phone, and Email as shown below. Then click on the 'Save & Activate' or 'Update' action button once you have selected the input fields.
2. Please make sure select the correct input in lead input field as you can't amend the lead input fields once you have updated.