SalesCandy v3.0 is not only the update we deserve but also the one we need.
We’re so excited about this version that we made a t-shirt that says “Ask us about v3.0”!
So, what’s new in version 3.0
- Lead routing on steroids: Seriously, it’s so fast now. Don’t blink.
- Lead swiping: Swipe left if you want to delay lead follow-up; swipe right to take actions on your lead; swipe up if you really like them. OK, the last one is a joke.
- Search filter: For you players with 100,000 leads to find a lead whose name you’ve forgotten.
- App status log aka The Debugger: Send us a screenshot of this log to help us debug your app status bugs for you.
- Disable automated SMS: We understand that you have limited phone credit.
- Mark notifications as read: Mark ‘em, keep ‘em, don’t dismiss ‘em.
- Meetups: Event tags with a new name.
- Other actions: Action tags with a new name (but smell just as sweet).
- Icons: Icons, everywhere.
- UI improvements: We finally hired UI designers!
- Developers’ sweat and blood: Traditionally used as remedies for persistent bugs.
- Since we rebuilt our entire system from the ground up, the bugs reported in the previous version are no longer relevant. Please do not hesitate to buzz us if any new ones come creeping out! Though it’s worth mentioning that we found the leprechaun who’s been mismatching call logs and sent him back to Ireland.
- Congratulations, you’ve reached the end of these release notes!