What is Email Parser?
Email Parser is an email address that is added to client landing page/website that captures information of lead submitted.
Why do we setup Email Parser:
Email Parser would function as a backup for lead sources that are running with Candy Pixel.
How Email Parser works:
1. Once there is a form submission from the lead,
2. The candy pixel and Email parser would capture it.
3. In case the lead wasn't captured by the Candy pixel due to various reasons such as eg; AdBlocker ( activated in client's browser) Email Parser would be activated and would be routed to Salescandy
4. Although the leads would be captured into two sources (Candy Pixel & Email Parser), there would be only one lead routed to Salescandy as the duplicate would be rejected automatically by the system.
How to setup Email Parser as a backup system :
(Need Super manager access and IT Team/Web developer to execute)
1. Ensure all Notification from the landing page/website is sent to an email.
2. At Salescandy Manager Portal, go to " Lead Source" and click at the + at the top right hand side of the page and choose "Email Parser".
3. Add the Lead source name and Lead score
4. Tick Automatic at the Email mapping method.
5. Tick Text at the Email source type
6. Tick Single form at the Choose project/projects and choose the project name
7. Once done, click next there would be a unique email add generated to forward all Notification Emails
8. Add that unique email in the landing page/website or replace the existing email address with this unique email address. (Acted by IT Team/ Web Developer)
9. After inserting the email address to the website, submit 2 leads which are different values eg:
For an example :