How to set up CandyPixel?
1. Go to the manager portal, click on management, choose lead source.
2. Click on '+' icon on the top right of the lead source page.
3. Choose CandyPixel.
4. Ensure to fill in and tick the relevant description on the setup lead source page.
❂ Adblocker message: Ensure this checkbox is unticked
❂ Lead source name: Fill in the relevant lead source name
❂ Lead score: The lead score should be always 100 unless you would like to set to the lead source and its lead to low priority.
❂ Disable routing: Ensure that this checkbox is unticked unless you would like to disable the routing for this lead source.
❂ Choose project/projects: Choose the project to channel the leads from the lead source.
❏ Single project;
The leads will be accumulated and only routed to the selected project
❏ Multiple projects;
The leads will be accumulated and routed to multiple projects.
▷ Choose 'Select input' or 'Checkbox input'.
▷ Under URL of The Forms, please input the URL of the landing page and Registration form URL.
▷ Fill in Multiple Project Input Field ID or Field Name.
▷ You can find at View Source of your enquiry page, search for "<select id=" in the source code and copy the Field ID or Field Name.
▷ Fill In Project Mapping. Ensure to copy and paste each Option Value from the page source without " " and map to the Projects you want to route to.
❂ URL: The respective lead source's website or landing page URL.
Click 'Next' to generate the CandyPixel script.
6. Copy the CandyPixel script to your clipboard and paste it to the header of your landing page or website.
7. Once done, proceed to click 'Next'.
8. Submit 'test lead' dialogue box will appear.
9. Refresh your landing page and fill in two registration forms with different values for the test lead.
10. Once both test leads are submitted, return to manager portal and click 'Next'.
11. Lastly, the mapped field will appear, you will need to edit map the field and assign to the respective input field accordingly.
12. Click 'Save'.
Your website or landing page is now mapped and integrated with SalesCandy to capture the leads accordingly.