SalesCandy v3.0 is not only the update we deserve but also the one we need.
We’re so excited about this version that we made a t-shirt that says “Ask us about v3.0”!
So, what’s new in version 3.0
- Notification centre: Perfect for micro-managers.
- Fair auto routing to teams: Add up to 100 teams to route leads at a fair chance.
- Fair backup routing to teams: Add another 100 teams as backups in case your first 100 can’t be trusted.
- Same salesperson preferential assigning (say this 5 times really fast): When activated, an existing lead who enquires for a different project is assigned to the same salesperson.
- One page for all the leads: Manage all assigned and unassigned leads in one listing.
- Manage project groups: The Jedi council has finally agreed to open up project group management to the public.
- Facebook integration: Connect your Facebook account just once to integrate all your lead ad forms.
- Smart lead import: Almost as smart as a calculus-solving monkey.
- Input field management: Create and manage all lead detail fields.
- Meetups: Event tags with a new name.
- Other actions: Action tags with a new name (but smell just as sweet).
- UI improvements: A few shots of botox here and there.
- Developers’ sweat and blood: Traditionally used as remedies for persistent bugs.
- Since we rebuilt our entire system from the ground up, the bugs reported in the previous version are no longer relevant. Please do not hesitate to buzz us if any new ones come creeping out! Though it’s worth mentioning that we’ve hired a magician to fix the wonky report data.
- Congratulations, you’ve reached the end of these release notes!