Content of the article:
I. Lead status classification
The classification of leads under follow-up, won and dropped can be found in the sidebar menu. You will be directed to the respective lead list categorisation once you've clicked the column.
What does each lead categorisation means?
- You can click on the follow-up column to view all your follow-up leads.
- The overdue leads will be on top of the lead list, you will need to clear the overdue lead diligently on a timely manner.
- Then followed by the other follow-up leads based on timeline categorisation.
Pending first action
- For those leads that been transferred/assigned manual by managers and accepted yet to take any action will be listed in this lead screen.
- You'll need to take the necessary action on those leads as it impacts the average first action time on the leads.
- The golden rule of average first action time for a lead is below 5 minutes.
- You will be directed to won lead list once you have clicked the won column to view all your won leads.
- You can view all the dropped leads when you clicked on the dropped column.
II. Search the lead
1. Go to Search/create option.
2. Key in the name/phone number/email of the lead you are searching.
3. If the lead has an existing submitted enquiry, you will be able to find the lead information in the search list.
- You will be able to view the lead's phone number and email address.
- However, if the lead does not belong to you, you will be only able to view and the project that lead enquired. The phone number and email address will be masked.
- You can perform an advance search by clicking on the filter icon and filter based on;
▵ Lead status
▵ Lead submission date
▵ Meetup tag
- You can select multiple filter to search the lead
III. Claim & transfer the lead
You can claim unassigned leads when they appear on your search results as those leads do not have an owner.
How to claim the leads?
1. If you find a lead without a lead owner while searching for a lead on Search/create screen.
2. You can click on "Claim" under the triple dots from top of the screen.
3. You will receive a notification "Lead claim successfull".
In the event, you attend a lead that belongs to your colleague and your colleague is away for a long leave. You can request the lead to to be transferred to you so that you can attend to the lead and update accordingly.
How to request for a transfer lead?
1. On Search/Create screen, search for the lead's name.
2. Click on the lead name in the search results to view the lead information.
3. Then, click on "Request transfer" under the triple dots from top of the screen.
4. Once your colleague approved the transfer request, you will be receiving a notification "Lead transfer request approved".
IV. Create the lead
1. Create a new lead by clicking the Search/Create option at the side menu bar.\
2. Type phone number of the lead on the search field to check if the lead has been created/attended by other salesperson. Then, click on the add button at the bottom right of the screen if the lead has yet to be registered before.
3. Fill in the mandatory lead details as in;
- Original souce
Do input the meetup tag and note if applicable.
4. Once completed the lead details, click Сreate and a pop up will appear to allow you to choose the follow-up date. Click done once you have set the follow-up date.
5. The lead will be successfully created.