You can check on your app setting and customise accordingly.
Click on the settings on the sidebar menu and you will be directed to the app settings.
◍ Notification Settings
You need to allow all the notifications for mobile app to ensure that you receive all the smart alert notifications accordingly.
◍ App status log
The app status log is a live app status log that SalesCandy Development Team will require you to share with them for troubleshooting purposes.
◍ Allow incoming lead
Tick on the checkbox if you would like to receive an incoming lead during a call with a non SalesCandy lead (personal contacts).
◍ Send automated SMS
- You can customise and choose the project that you would like allow and not to allow the automated SMS to be sent out once you've accepted a lead.
- However, this setting is highly dependant on your project manager as they can set it mandatory in the manager portal for all or certain project.
◍ Change language
- You can change the language of the app from the language settings.
- Currently our app supports;
⌑ Bahasa Indonesia
◍ Battery optimisation
- Please click the battery optimisation setting and choose to disable battery optimisation for Salescandy app to avoid the app from auto close/auto change app status to away/ affecting app status connecting issue.
- All you need to do is find for SalesCandy app under optimise battery usage setting and click to disable.
You can check on the app version that you're currently using. Ensure that you're always using the latest app version.
◍ Clear app data
You can clear all the app bad data and stop the app from running if you need to do so.