CandyNumber is a virtual number that you can use on your physical ads. It routes the number of the caller immediately to SalesCandy to make sure that the lead is attended accordingly. This enables you to consolidate all your online and offline leads on one single platform.
How to setup CandyNumber?
1. Click at the '+' icon at the top right of lead source page and select 'Candy Number'. You will be directed to the setup lead source page.
2. Fill in the respective lead source details;
❂ Disable routing: Choose to disable the routing if you wish to accumulate the leads from this lead source but do not want to route to the salesperson.
❂ Lead source name: The relevant source of CandyNumber, e.g: Billboard, Newspaper and etc.
❂ Lead score: Set the lead score to 100. If you do not want to prioritise the leads from this source, set to low lead score.
❂ Project: Select the project that you would like to route.
❂ Delay routing (seconds): Set to 5 seconds for the automated message replay to be completed and the lead can be captured accordingly.
❂ CandyNumber: Select the CandyNumber available for your account.
Click 'Next' once the information has been filled up.
3. Choose the message type that you would like to upload. You can upload your voice file using MP3 or WAV format.
4. If you chose to type the voice message, you will need to fill in the automated greetings response and select the message voice either to female or male.
Example of messages:
Click 'Next' once done.
5. You will be directed to the next step where you will need to make a test call to the respective CandyNumber and click 'Next'. The CandyNumber is all set for you to use.