How to create a new lead source?
1. Go to Manager Portal, click on Management and choose Lead Source menu.
2. Click the add '+' icon button that appears on the top right of the Lead Source page.
3. Choose the lead source type that you would like to add.
4. You can perform the listed actions below in the lead source under bulk action.
1. Duplicate: Copy the exact lead source with its lead source type, however, you will need to rename the lead source and map the field.
2. Update lead score: Updating the score for the incoming leads to prioritize the leads from some lead source such as setting a lower score for offline lead source and 100 for Facebook Lead Ads and landing page lead sources.
3. Activate: Use the activate option after successfully creating a lead source or intending to activate a deactivated lead source.
4. Deactivate: Use this option if the campaign or lead source is no longer active.
5. Pause routing: Pause the lead source in case you wish to accumulate the leads for this lead source only.
6. Resume routing: Resume the paused lead source when you are ready to route the leads to the salesperson.
7. Archive: Archiving the lead source
8. Delete: Deleting the lead source
Please sign in to leave a comment.