We’re excited to announce that the migration of existing SalesCandy v2.2 clients to v3.0 will begin on Feb 19, 2020. All clients will be migrated in stages within a period of 2 months.
v3.0 is a full revamp of the SalesCandy system. This includes a new architecture, routing mechanism, database, user interface, etc. along with some new features.
The migration to v3.0 of each account will take no less than 24 hours. During which, all users in the account will not be able to use SalesCandy.
- Notification centre
- Fair auto routing to teams: Add up to 100 teams to route leads at a fair chance
- Fair backup routing to teams: Add another 100 teams as backups
- Same salesperson preferential assigning: When activated, an existing lead who enquires for a different project is assigned to the same salesperson
- One page for all the leads: Manage all assigned and unassigned leads in one listing
- Smart lead import
- Facebook integration: Connect your Facebook account just once to integrate all your lead ad forms
- Project group management
- Input field management: Create and manage all lead detail fields
- All transferred leads and manually created leads that have not been followed up in v2 will appear as over due in v3. Salesperson will be getting higher number of overdue leads in their mobile app after migration
Retired features and elements
- Re-submitted lead information will be ignored
- Missing logs are patched manually with imputation
- Past reports are in a different database and will not be in v3.0 (All reports cannot be use backdated from migration date on v3.0 as there is data structure differences )
- “Transfer lead to other projects” is removed. This is a bug that was used as a feature.
- Transfer history or requests are removed
- Archived leads are removed
- Download and check the lead import file with failed and resubmitted leads row details is removed
- Reports are filtered by project grouping
- List of app version, phone model and 7 days app status logs in Salesperson management is removed
- Filter leads under the filter below on lead screen is removed :
- lead source
- original source
- other action
- UTM medium