We’re excited to announce that the migration of existing SalesCandy v2.2 clients to v3.0 will begin on Feb 19, 2020. All clients will be migrated in stages within a period of 2 months.
v3.0 is a full revamp of the SalesCandy system. This includes a new architecture, routing mechanism, database, user interface, etc. along with some new features.
The migration to v3.0 of each account will take no less than 24 hours. During which, all users in the account will not be able to use SalesCandy.
- Notification centre
- Fair auto routing to teams: Add up to 100 teams to route leads at a fair chance
- Fair backup routing to teams: Add another 100 teams as backups
- Same salesperson preferential assigning: When activated, an existing lead who enquires for a different project is assigned to the same salesperson
- One page for all the leads: Manage all assigned and unassigned leads in one listing
- Smart lead import
- Facebook integration: Connect your Facebook account just once to integrate all your lead ad forms
- Project group management
- Input field management: Create and manage all lead detail fields
- All transferred leads that have not been followed up in v2 will appear as 'Pending First Action' in v3 and as Overdue under 'Follow-up' if it has not been acted upon.
- All manually created leads that have not been followed up in v2 will appear as 'Pending First Action' in v3 unless it was tagged with 'Meetup Tag' upon creation.
- Pending First Action tab in mobile app
- Copy lead feature
- Export lead screen
- Facebook Integration system - links directly to your Facebook Page
- Project grouping lead source routing
- Project group screen
- Integration screen
- Other action = Action tag
- Meetup tag = Event tag
Retired features and elements
- Re-submitted lead information will be ignored during migration
- Missing logs are patched manually with imputation
- Past reports are in a different database and will not be in v3.0 (All reports cannot be use backdated from migration date on v3.0 as there are data structure differences )
- “Transfer lead to other projects” is removed. This is a bug that was used as a feature.
- Transfer history or requests are removed
- Archived leads are removed
- Download and check the lead import file with failed and resubmitted leads row details is removed
- List of app version, phone model and 7 days app status logs in Salesperson management is removed
- Filter leads under the filter below on lead screen is removed :
- other action
- UTM medium