You can import offline leads to SalesCandy and be routed to your sales team.
General Lead Import File Format
Lead that needs to be routed to the sales team please follow these format
1. The file will need to have 5 compulsory columns as below
The lead name
- Phone Number
Please ensure the Phone Number details as below
- is in 'Text' format
- Include the Country code of the phone numbers if there is multiple country codes in the list of leads phone number. Exclude the country code if all phone numbers are under your account default country code.
The Project name need to be the same name that is set up in SalesCandy project setting: https://manager.v3.salescandy.com/projects
- Lead Source
Choose the Lead Source name that exists under SalesCandy. Please ensure the name is spelt exactly as the ones in SalesCandy Lead source list: https://manager.v3.salescandy.com/lead-sources
- Original Source
Since all lead imports are an Offline leads you would need to indicate the offline source of the lead source from one of your Offline Lead source > Offline Source
- Go to the Lead source screen : https://manager.v3.salescandy.com/lead-sources
- Click 'Offline' lead source
- Click the 'Offline Source' Tab and choose the suitable option
- If there is no 'Offline Source' that is suitable , you can inform to your Super manager to create a new Offline Source
2. The format of the lead import file has to be saved as CSV with the comma-separated format
Assigned Salesperson Lead Import File Format
If you want to import leads and assign it to specific salesperson you need to follow the same 5 compulsory columns and add one new column :
Assign the salesperson that you want to assign the leads to follow the salesperson username from SalesCandy salesperson list: https://manager.v3.salescandy.com/salespersons
The file should have 6 columns like the photo
General lead Import Steps
1. Go to Lead Import Screen : https://manager.v3.salescandy.com/imports
2. Click the purple add button on the top right to create a new lead import and choose 'Import Leads'
3. You will be directed to STEP 1 of the lead import screen
Click 'add file' and choose the file of the leads you want to import.
p/s: The file format have to be a CSV file with the comma-separated format. With complete 5 compulsory columns.
4.Once the file has been added , you will need to choose the 'date' and 'time' for the leads to be routed.
5. There are 2 checkboxes that you can customize for your lead import
- Ignore Duplicates
- If you check this box, the lead of phone number that already exists under the project will be ignored.
- If you do not check this box :
- The lead of the phone number under the project will be rerouted again if it is under 'Drop' status with a note of 'Resubmission lead'.
- The lead of the phone number under the project action log will be updated with a note 'Resubmission lead' if it is under 'Follow-up' or 'Won' on the salesperson lead.
- Force-disable automated SMS(override project settings)
- If you check this box, no automates SMS will be sent to the lead when your salesperson accepts the lead.
- If you do not check this box, automated SMS will be sent to the lead when your salesperson accepts the lead.
6. Click 'Next' after you have chosen the routing 'date', 'time' and the two checkbox options.
7. You are now on STEP 2 of the lead import screen.
The system will make each column name as a field and you will need to assign each field accordingly.
- Example as below :
- Like the example above the Phonenumber field is 'notAssigned' and under 'NEXT' grey button an error shows as 'phone is not mapped'
- Click on the 'x' next to 'notAssigned' word and choose the suitable mapped field. In this case it is 'Phone'.
- After all the fields are appropriately assigned, click 'NEXT'
8. You will be directed to STEP 3 of the lead import process.
- The file content will be shown to be validated before it successfully imported.
- Click 'Show Error First' to see all errors on top of the list
- Below are an example of a file with two errors
- Red Cell Error
- This indicates that the details do not exist under SalesCandy
- You need to change the details by clicking the cell and you can choose the options from the dropdown shown
- If the error is a lot, you will need to discard the process and amend the file to lead import again with the correct details
- Yellow Cell Error
- This indicates that the Phone number is an invalid phone number.
- You can import the invalid phone number if it is intended, proceed to click 'Validate'
- However if the phone number is not intended to be invalid, do amend your file again and ensure the phone number column is under 'Text' format.
- Once all Red cells error is fixed and Yellow cells error is checked you can proceed to click 'Validate' button at the bottom right
9. When you have click 'Validate' button you will be directed to STEP 4
A pop-up dialogue will appear at the bottom right of the screen once the lead import is successful