You can import leads from your event, roadshow, campaign or any offline leads to SalesCandy and route to your sales team to attend to those lead accordingly.
1. Go to lead Import screen, https://manager.v3.salescandy.com/imports
2. Click on the top right add icon and click on 'Import leads'.
3. You will be directed to the Import leads screen.
▥ Click 'add file' and choose the file of the leads you want to import.
**The format of the file has to be in CSV (comma-separated value) with 5 compulsory completed columns.
▥ Once the file has been added, you will need to choose the 'date' and 'time' for the leads to be routed.
▥ There are 2 checkboxes that you tick to customize for your lead import. Tick the respective checkbox and click next.
❏ Ignore Duplicates
- If you check this box, the lead of phone number that already exists under the project will be ignored.
- If you do not check this box :
- The lead of the phone number under the project will be rerouted again if it is under 'Drop' status with a note of 'Resubmission lead'.
- The lead of the phone number under the project action log will be updated with a note 'Resubmission lead' if it is under 'Follow-up' or 'Won' on the salesperson lead list.
- ❏ Force-disable automated SMS (this will override the project settings).
- If you check this box, no automates SMS will be sent to the lead when your salesperson accepts the lead.
- If you do not check this box, automated SMS will be sent to the lead when your salesperson accepts the lead.
▥ The system will generate each field based on your lead import field, you will need to map and assign each captured fields to the respective lead input fields.
**The next button will be greyed out if the mandatory map field is not assigned.
▥ You will be directed to lead import data screen where you can view all the leads that you have uploaded.
▥ The lead file content has to be validated before it successfully imported.
▥ If there is an error on the file, the cells will be highlighted in red and colour.
▥ Click 'Show Error First' to see all errors on top of the list.
❏ Red cell
▻ Indicates that the details do not exist or match in SalesCandy. This often happens on the project, lead source and original source fields.
▻ You need to change the details by clicking the cell and you can choose the options from the dropdown reflected.
▻ If there is a lot of error, you will need to discard the lead import process and proceed to amend the file with correct details before importing the leads again to the system.
❏ Yellow cell
▻ Indicates that the phone number uploaded from your lead import file is an invalid phone number.
▻ You can import the invalid phone number if it is intended, proceed to click 'Validate'
▻ We would highly recommend you to amend your lead import file with valid phone numbers and ensure the phone number column is under 'Text' format.
▥ Once all red cells error is fixed and yellow cells error is checked, you can proceed to click 'Validate' button at the bottom right.
▥ A pop-up dialogue will appear at the bottom right of the screen once the lead import is successful.