The leads listing provides you with an overview of all the leads you received.
Content of this page:
I. The details of each column
The main lead screen is broken down into a few columns:
- Name: the lead's name and you can view more details on the lead by clicking on the lead's name.
- Status: the current lead status (ex: New, Follow-up, Won, Dropped).
- Project: project name that the lead has submitted the enquiry.
- Submission: lead submission date and time.
- Salesperson: the salesperson name who is attending to the lead.
- First action time: The first action time recorded when a salesperson acted on the lead upon the lead acceptance.
- Last action: the last time a salesperson performed an action to the lead.
- Last action status: the last lead status that the salesperson tagged.
- Added note: any additional notes added by the managers via the portal.
- Note: any optional note left by the salesperson to record more information.
- Next follow-up: the next set date & time by the salesperson to follow-up with the lead.
- Routing date: the date when the lead was routed to the available salesperson.
- Phone: lead's phone number.
- Email: lead's email address.
- Lead source: method which the leads were funnelled in from the original source. The lead source is created in the portal.
- Original source: the source where the lead submitted the lead or manually created offline lead through the portal.
- UTM medium: the lead traffic tracking tag done by the marketing team.
- Meetups: information on the meetup tags used on the lead by the salesperson in the mobile app.
- Other actions: information on action tags used on the lead by the salesperson in the mobile app.
- Lead ID: Unique ID information for each lead.
II. Lead screen navigation
- On the right side of each column title you will see an arrow to sort the table by the columns in ascending or descending sequence. You can set it in either alphabetic or numeric order to view your selections.
- If you want to go to the next page, navigate to the right side of the header and click on the arrow. Also, you can change the number of leads displayed on the lead listing screen.
- For your convenience, if you scroll to any side, the header and the 'Name' tab will stay fixed.
Filter lead listing
→ On the right side of the search field, click on ‘Filter’ to filter the leads by typing and choosing the attributes.
→ When you navigate away from this page and come back, you will still see the last filters you chose. Click the 'Clear all filters' button to reset the table view.
On the header tab, you will see the 'Search' field to find any lead in seconds.
III. Lead details & action log
Edit lead details
1. Click on the lead name to view and edit the lead details.
2. On the 'Details' screen, click on the 'Edit' button at the top right.
3. Edit the details.
4. Click 'Update' after editing to save the changes.
The history logs of all the actions taken on the lead from lead submission to current time synced from the mobile app of the salesperson.
- Original data: click on the "raw form" icon next to lead creation log entry to open the dialog box to view part of the original data that wasn't mapped with SalesCandy.
- Won details: for won leads, click on the "won form" icon next to lead won log entry to open the dialog box to view the data.
- SMS: click on the SMS icon next to each SMS log entry to open the dialog box to read the SMS threads sent by the salesperson to the lead.
- Project: project name that the lead has submitted an enquiry.
- Salesperson: the salesperson who currently attending to the lead.
- Last action status: the last lead status updated by the salesperson based on the communication with the lead.
- Note: an optional note left by the salesperson to record more information on the lead.
- Salesperson: the salespersons the lead was routed to.
- Route status: lead routing status history.
- Route date: date & time the lead was routed.
IV. Bulk actions
With the 'Bulk Actions' button, you can take action on the leads individually or in batch by selecting the checkboxes left side of each lead.
- Transfer: transferring the lead back to a project queue or to a sales team.
- Change status: for some reasons you need to change the status of the leads, you can do so with this option. You can only choose to change the lead status, not the Action status. ie: Follow-up, Won, or Dropped.
- Update routing date: Update the routing date for 'new' lead that has not been routed to the salesperson.
- Delete: If a lead has asked his information to be removed from our system, we must comply with PDPA and delete the lead from our system. This action cannot be undone.
V. Create a new lead
1. Tap on the '+' button on the top right corner of the screen to create a lead.
Type in the following details:
→ Name (optional)
→ Phone - choose country code & key in the phone number
→ Email (optional)
→ Project - choose a project
→ Lead source
→ Meetup (optional) - select a tag if you're adding a lead at an event
→ Salesperson - choose a salesperson or auto-route within teams or auto-route within project
→ Note (optional)
2. You will require to set the next follow-up date to make sure the lead is attended to in a timely manner.
3. When all the required fields are filled out, tap 'Create' button to continue.
*Please note that the 'Create' button will remain greyed out if any of the compulsory fields are empty.
After lead creation:
→ If you opted to assign directly to the salesperson, the lead status will be set as 'Follow-up'.
→ If you opted to auto-route to project or route to the sales team, the status will be set as 'Queued' and the lead will be waiting to be routed;'Pending' when it is routed to the salesperson but yet to be assigned.
VI. Lead actions
Transfer the lead
1. To transfer the lead to a salesperson, click on the lead you would like to transfer and find a drop-down on 'Actions' menu on the top right side of the lead details screen and click ‘Transfer’.
2. In a pop-up dialog box choose the salesperson and set the next follow-up date and time to ensure that the leads are attended to in a timely manner.
3. You may leave a Note for the transfer so that the next salesperson can see it in the lead's action log.
- If the lead is located somewhere far from the team attending to it.
- If the salesperson isn't suitable to handle the lead - attitude, language, etc.
- If the salesperson has left the company.
After lead transfer:
- If you choose to assign directly to a salesperson, the lead status will be under 'Follow-up'.
- If you choose to auto-route to project or route to the sales team, the status is 'Queued' when the lead is waiting to be routed; "Pending" when it is routed to the salesperson but yet to be assigned.
- On the bottom right of the screen, you will see the green snack bar saying 'Transfer successful'.
- This action will be logged in the lead's Action log.
Sometimes we do encounter leads who are interested in other projects than the one they enquired for. Therefore, you need to be able to make a copy of the lead to the project of interest.
1. Click on 'Actions' and choose 'Copy'.
2. A pop-up dialog box fill up with the following details:
- Project - Choose the project the lead interested
- Salesperson - Choose a salesperson or auto-route within teams or auto-route within the project
- Meetup (optional) - Choose a tag if you’re adding a lead at an event
- Note (optional) - Input any notes if needed
- Set follow-up - ensure to set the follow-up for the salesperson to follow-up accordingly.
*Please note: You will not be able to tap the grey "DUPLICATE" button until all compulsory fields are filled out.
3. Tap 'Copy' and you will receive a notification 'Lead copied successfully'.
Changing the lead status
If you ever need to change the lead status, click on the drop-down 'Actions' menu on your top right and select 'Change status'.
Delete the lead
If you need to remove the lead from the system, click on the drop-down 'Actions' menu on your top right and select 'Delete'.
*Please note that the actions cannot be undone.