SalesCandy allows the leads enquired via Facebook to be pulled into our system through Facebook Marketing API lead source. In order to integrate with client's Facebook Ads and our system.
In this page you will find out:
I. Checking admin settings on Facebook
First and foremost, please ensure that you are the 'Admin' of the respective business page. If you are not the page Admin, you will need to request the 'Admin' access from an existing page 'Admin'.
- Go to the respective business page on Facebook.
- Click on the Settings on the top right of the page.
- Click on the Page Roles.
4. Check your access in the Existing Page Roles column.
II. Checking business settings before integration
- Click on the URL: https://business.facebook.com/
- Ensure you are admin on Facebook Business Setting.
- Under Integration tab, please add in yourself to have access under Lead retrieval.
- Under Business Settings > Integrations > Lead Access > Click the Facebook Page.
- If the Facebook page you want to integrate is under Customised Access you will need to click CRMs and then Add App SalesCandy® LMS
- If the Facebook page access is not customised, your Admin access is enough for the integration.
- Ensure if there are any changes in the Lead Access configuration. If it is reset or changed (due to password changes) you will need to refresh the integration with SalesCandy for the pages.
III. Integrating Facebook page with SalesCandy
- Go to the Manager Portal under the Management, choose Integration.
- Click on Facebook and choose to Create new integration.
- Log in to your Facebook's account.
- Choose Change Setting > Choose Facebook page > Turn on all the options to allow integration.
- If all permissions are given to SalesCandy, a dialog box shows that the integration is successful.
Please note: If not all permission is given to SalesCandy, a dialog box shows that the integration has failed, please go back to the top of Step 1 to re-integrate.
IV. Creating lead source
- Go to Management and click on Lead sources.
- On your top right corner click on ‘+’ and select ‘Facebook lead source’.
- Choose the Facebook page, the Facebook form you want to integrate, fill in the respective details as in the Lead Source Name and select the designated Project for the lead source.
- Once the Lead Source added, you will need to submit a test lead from the live Facebook Ads or from the Forms Library before clicking on the 'Next' action button.
V. Sending a test lead
1. Go to https://developers.facebook.com/tools/lead-ads-testing/, click the drop-down icon and select the Page and the Facebook Form to be integrated.
2. Select the preview form, submit a test lead and select the 'Next' action button in Lead Source of the manager portal.
3. Choose 'Track status' to check the delivery status of the test lead.
If the status is 'pending' please keep clicking until the status change to success or failed.
4. If the test lead is not captured (failed status).
Refresh the page, choose again the Facebook page and Facebook Form, and click the option 'Delete Lead'. Facebook only allows 1 test lead per page and you need to delete the older test lead first. Once you have deleted it, refresh the page, choose again the Facebook Page and Facebook Form, click preview and send the test lead, check the status until it's successful.
VI. Mapping the lead
1. Once the system captures the lead, you will be able to go to the next page by clicking 'Next'.
2. On the next page, you will need to map all the "Not Available" fields to Name, Email, Phone Number and etc to assign the fields correctly.
3. Click 'Submit' and you're all set!
**In case you mapped the fields wrongly, you always can amend it by clicking 'Edit'.