SalesCandy LMS can be integrated with iProperty API. In this case, you need to contact your account manager in iProperty and request for the details below for your respective campaign listing in order to integrate iProperty API with SalesCandy:
◍ Development ID
◍ Developer ID
◍ API Key
How to setup iProperty API lead source?
1. Once you have obtained the above information, go to management column in manager portal, click on lead source.
2. Click on the '+' icon on the top right of the page and select iProperty API.
3. You will be directed to the setup lead source page. Fill up all the relevant details.
◍ Lead source name: Key in the relevant lead source name.
◍ Lead score: Set the score to 100 unless you do not want to prioritize the leads from this source.
◍ Delay routing (seconds): Set to “0” to activate the real-time routing times, unless you want to delay the routing.
◍ Default country for phone number: The country code for the leads based on campaign listing.
◍ Developer ID: Input the information given by iProperty.
◍ Development ID: Input the information given by iProperty.
◍ API Key: Input the information given by iProperty.
◍ Choose projects: Select the project you want to route the leads to either single or multiple projects.
◍ Field mapping method: You can choose manual mapping if you have already fixed the field to be mapped, or you can choose the automatic mapping method if you want to set up the mapping at the end of the integration.
◍ Pause routing: Tick this checkbox if you wish to accumulate the lead and do not want to route the leads.
4. You need to submit test leads from the campaign listing. Click 'Next' once the leads have been submitted accordingly.
Phone number: 0162823682
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 0195262687
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. The test lead information will be captured for you to map and assign the input fields accordingly. Click 'Save' and the lead source has been successfully integrated.
Please sign in to leave a comment.