We do integrate with iProperty. You need to contact your account manager in iProperty and request for the details below for your respective campaign listing in iProperty.
◍ Development ID
◍ Developer ID
◍ API Key
How to setup iProperty API lead source?
1. Once you have obtained the above information, go to management column in manager portal, click on lead source.
2. Click on '+' icon on the top right of the page and select iProperty API.
3. You will be directed to the setup lead source page. Fill up all the relevant details.
◍ Lead source name: Key in the relevant lead source name.
◍ Lead score: Set the score to 100 unless you do not want to prioritise the leads from this source.
◍ Delay routing (seconds): Set within 0 to 5 seconds.
◍ Default country for phone number: The country code for the leads based on campaign listing.
◍ Developer ID: Input the information given by iProperty.
◍ Development ID: Input the information given by iProperty.
◍ API Key: Input the information given by iProperty.
◍ Choose projects: Select the project you want. to route the leads.
◍ Field mapping method: Choose the automatic mapping method.
◍ Pause routing: Tick this checkbox if you wish to accumulate the lead and do not want to route the leads.
Click 'Next' once all the information has been filled up.
4. Submit 2 test leads from the campaign listing using two different lead information.
Click 'Next' once the leads have been submitted accordingly.
5. The test lead information will be captured for you to map and assign the input fields accordingly. Click 'Save' and the lead source has been successfully integrated.