1. Make sure that your Facebook account that is integrated with SalesCandy is an admin on the Facebook page setting existing page roles and the Facebook business page settings roles.
2. Open both Business Manager (Old business manager and new business manager) in a separate tab.
3. On the New Bussiness Manager go to Pages https://business.facebook.com/settings/pages
4. Click the 'Add' option on the pages setting
5. Then click 'Add a page'
6.Paste the URL of the Facebook page or the name and click the page, proceed to click 'Add page'
7. Then you will see this pop-up, click close
8.Now, go to your Old Bussiness manager in a separate tab, click pages
9. On the pages setting, click the Facebook page name and click view page
10. On the page, click setting and click the page roles
11. On page roles, there will be a notification under Partner Request or Ownership Requests. Select Respond to Request.
12. Select Give [Business Manager Name] access to my Page if it’s a Partner Request, or select Transfer Ownership of My Page if it’s an Ownership Request.
13. If you are a Business Manager admin, you can also approve partner requests in this way:
- Log in to your Business Manager
- Go to Business Settings from your left sidebar. Then, click Requests.
- Click on the Received tab. You should see businesses that have requested access to your Page here. You should also see information about the user who has requested access and the business they belong to.
- Click Approve or Decline.
14. Once we have sorted the Bussiness Manager access, go to SalesCandy> Management >Integration> Facebook and click 'New Integration'
15. Click 'Edit setting'
16. Choose the pages you want to link with SalesCandy and click next
17.Allow all permission and click done
18.Click ok on the next page
19. And you will receive a pop up of the status of the installation, click close if it is successful
20. Now go to your new Bussiness Manager and click Integration > lead access > click the page name and click CRMs
21. Look at the Connected CRMs and ensure SalesCandy® LMS is connected (red square) if no CRM is listed, click Assign CRMs (red oval) and search SalesCandy® LMS, allow all access and connect it.
22.You can proceed to try and send a test lead on an existing integrated form on the page to check if it is captured in SalesCandy to confirm the changes are successful.