Release date: May 19, 2021
Nested form field in win data
- Added a new field type in win form settings
- Allows users to add a form within the win form - hence the term "nested form field"
- Allows users to add these field types within the nested form field:
~ single-line text
~ multi-line text
- Allows managers to fill in nested form field data when winning a lead on the portal
- Allows the leads' multiple win data for that one field to be exported in their individual cells in the CSV
- Clients are advised that there is a new column structure when exporting lead details into CSV files
- Implemented versioning for lead details - data for deleted/modified input fields are now preserved and can be viewed in lead details
- Fixed error when setting up routing hours (the start time cannot be later than end time)
- Fixed filter lead by last action status that was not working
- Fixed salesperson import errors
- Enhance display of the latest follow-up time on lead details, lead export, and lead table
- Enhanced UI for Settings > Account > Timeout & limits
- Enhanced copy lead function to not allow the current project and salesperson in the options
- Enhanced UI for export, edit, save and cancel buttons
- Enhanced UI for CandyNumber lead source type
- Enhanced transfer lead function to not allow transferring to the current salesperson
- Enhanced transfer lead function to allow searching for salesperson without keying in "@"
- Enhanced salesperson import to auto-select fields that match the CSV file's column titles
- Enhanced the display of FBLA tracking fields in lead details
- Enhanced failed login flow
- Enhanced Project CPX report's 'Budget' field to only accept positive numbers
- Removed the shadow checkbox in "Same salesperson preferential assignment"
Please sign in to leave a comment.