Release date: June 17, 2021
New feature: WhatsApp Business API integration
- Connect your WhatsApp Business number to generate leads directly from WhatsApp enquiries.
- Added a new lead source type "WhatsApp" using the WhatsApp Business number purchased by your company.
- Added option to message leads from this lead source via the said WhatsApp Business number within the SalesCandy app - without launching the salesperson's own WhatsApp app.
- Salesperson can send images, PDF documents, and voice messages to their leads.
- The WhatsApp conversations will be captured in the leads' action logs viewable on the app and manager portal.
- Introduced root device detection for data security purposes.
- Enhanced the entire lead module structure to improve app performance.
- Enhanced handling of empty leads details when user's network is interrupted.
- Enhanced OTP timer when the counter is less than 10 - eg. 2:09 minutes remaining, or 0:09 minutes remaining, it will now show the 0; instead of 2:9, :9
- Enhanced flow from notification of a deleted lead to not direct to the deleted lead's details screen.
- Enhanced flow to fix error when a call is made and receive but not captured by app - for Android 11 devices.
- Fixed app status displaying off routing during routing hours.
- Fixed salesperson username displayed as user ID in action log.
- Fixed "Claim" button for unassigned leads that wrongly shown as "Request transfer".
- Fixed wrong error message and forbid when user tries to create a lead that already exists.
- Fixed empty lead action status screen after every action.
- Fixed empty lead action status screen after every first action.
- Fixed notification count showing zero unread when there were new unread notifications.
- Added validation for user to add a note before saving for the "Add note" function.
- Added SQLCipher copyright footer on the terms and conditions screen.
END OF SUPPORT NOTICE
Starting from 31st December 2021, SalesCandy Customer Success Team will no longer support the devices with Android version 8.0 and below and will not troubleshoot any issues encountered in the mobile app by the user with those devices. We would advise all our users to make sure that their devices’ Android OS version are 8.1 and above before 30th December 2021. The current recommended minimum is Android 8.1, however, we suggest you upgrade to the latest available currently supported version Android 10.
We will review our minimum supported Android version every 3 months. We have a policy where we would discontinue supporting devices with older Android OS version if the total users are less than 5% based on our current user base.
SalesCandy Mobile App v3.3.1 Release Notes
Release date: June 17, 2021
Please sign in to leave a comment.