We’re thrilled to introduce the SalesCandy CandySync Webhook which will allow you to receive real-time updates from SalesCandy for each and every event related to Leads.
Events are delivered by the Webhook in the form of Lead Logs. The data is a simplified version of the actual data used by SalesCandy, excluding details that are only relevant to SalesCandy's internal operations.
What can you do with CandySync Webhook?
- You can receive all the actions related to your leads to create your own report and analyze the data accordingly.
This document provides information and samples of the data which will be transferred by the Webhook.
Click on the following link for the full documentation of our CandySync Webhook:
SalesCandy CandySync Webhook.
Once you have logged into SalesCandy Manager Portal, click on Management > Integrations > CandySync Webhook.
Click the purple add button on the far top right.
It will proceed you to create your subscription.
Fill in your data.
1. Kindly leave the "Schema version" at 3.
2. Fill in your preferred and chosen "Subscription name".
3. Fill in your secure data "Endpoint", which is a URL link from your chosen website.
4. There are three options to choose from in "Data type to send":
- Lead data only
- Lead log data only
- Lead and lead log data
5. There are four options to choose from in "Authentication Method":
- Query string
6. Proceed to key in your "username and password".
7. There are two options to choose from in "Send for projects":
- Only send for projects
- Send for all projects
8. If you choose to exclude projects, you may do so by ticking the "Exclude projects" checkbox, and proceed to choose the projects you would like to exclude.
Lastly, proceed to click Create.
For more clarification, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org