SalesCandy by default can capture and assign the fields you have in your lead sources forms to Name, Email, and Phone Number. If you have extra fields on your form, you can add in the list of fields on this Input Field section. However, all the fields will not be shown in the lead listing as a column. You can acquire it by exporting the lead listing.
Please find the steps on how to setup the Input fields below:
- Go to SalesCandy Manager Portal and go to the Settings menu. On the setting menu click ‘Input Fields’. If you cannot see 'Input Fields' under the setting option, it is because your level of access is not 'Super Manager', only 'Super Manager' can make these setup.
- On the Input Field setup you can see the option 'Add field'.
- Click Add field to create your first input field, you will see a pop up for the field setup
- On the pop up , you will need to type in the field title, example : 'City'
5. Then you will need to choose the field type. We have 6 field types available:
This field is an open ended details that is expected to be in a short word or sentence. Ex : City.
This field is an open ended details that is expected to be in a multiple word or long sentence.
Choose number format if the details will be only in number format (number includes symbols +,- and e).
Choose decimals if the details will be in a decimal format. Ex : 12.5
Choose check box if you have a certain list that can be multiple option.
Ex : Field title - Fruits
option 1 : Watermelon
option 2 : Banana
Salesperson can choose both watermelon and banana.
*Choose dropdown if you have a certain list that only 1 option can be chosen
Ex : Field title - Color
Option 1 : Red
Option 2 : Black
Each Input field type will have a validation option, you can use all validation or no validation, its up to your requirement for the win form.
*Minimum Limit : You can put a minimum character number needed for the field
*Maximum Limit : You can put a maximum character number needed for the field
*Allow Invalid : This allows your salesperson to key in wrong format and save the details
*Required : This makes the field compulsory for your salesperson to fill in
6. Click add each time you have finish setting up one input field.
Once you have finish creating the input field details, you can edit the field title and the validation. However you cannot change the field type.
How the Input Field appears on salesperson mobile app
When salesperson have offline lead for example from personal database, they can key in the lead to SalesCandy manually on their mobile app on Menu - Search/Create - click + bottom down right side of the app and they will need to fill in the input fields and click 'Create' to add new lead.
How dropdown will appear on salesperson mobile app
Salesperson can only choose 1 option
How check box will appear on salesperson mobile app
Salesperson can choose more than 1 options.
Please sign in to leave a comment.