Weekly Snapshots provides your account's performance and compare it to the previous week.
I. How to Set Up the Weekly Snapshots
- Go to manager portal manager.v3.salescandy.com
- Log in into your account, make sure you have a super manager access
- Go to Settings >> Weekly Snapshots
- Click on Enable
- Select Friday - Thursday for the Snapshot Cycle and you will receive your Weekly Snapshots every Friday
- Add on the managers you wish to receive the Weekly Snapshots every Friday through emails, only users with Super Manager access will appear on the selection and can be added into this section.
II. Information provided in the weekly snapshot
► Snapshot from: The time range of the data shown in the weekly snapshots
► Comparison period: The time range of the comparison presented in the weekly snapshots.
► Weekly generated leads: The number of generated leads accumulated from the online lead sources within the time range.
► Overdue follow-up Leads: The number of overdue leads within the time range.
► Current unassigned new leads: The number of new leads which is yet to be assigned to any salesperson within the time range stated.
► Routed leads pending first action: The number of leads that have been accepted but the first action is yet to be taken on within the time range.
► Next follow-up date from last action past set threshold: The number of leads that have the next follow-up date set by the salesperson more than the threshold, calculated from the last time the salesperson took an action.
► Oldest lead pending first action: The submission date of the oldest lead has been accepted but the first action is yet to be taken on within the time range.
► Furthest lead follow-up date: The date of the lead that has the furthest next follow-up date
III. Symbols and Colors
► Positive sign (+) and Negative Sign (-)
- Positive (+): Indicating that the number has increased compared to last week.
- Negative (-): Indicating that the number has decreased compared to last week.
► Green and Red Colors
- Green: indicates that there is an increase in performance
- Red: indicating that there is a decrease in performance
Please sign in to leave a comment.